Fogo Island Inn – Devour Film Festival
A special getaway
Want to go to Fogo Island Inn in Newfoundland? Have 7 friends who want to join you for an incredibly unique experience, with a private charter flight that will whisk you from Montreal to Fogo Island? (Departures from Toronto or New York City also possible at different price points.)
- Yes, it is a charter flight to land directly on Fogo Island’s airstrip. There are refueling stops en route from New York, Toronto and Montreal … none of these departures has a direct flight to Fogo with the smaller aircraft (8-seater).
- The package is more expensive from Toronto than Montreal, because of the charter price, which comes down to distance & fuel, as well as the difference in airport fees from Toronto vs Montreal
- The charter is through Air Charter Services, and would be a private charter. At this time, we do not have anything booked firmly, and so there are no flight times as yet.
- In order to book, I would require 8 people to be confirmed all at once. We cannot take bookings for any less.
- Virtuoso amenities would still be applicable!
Special Private Flight & Two Nights of DEVOUR! see
Now offering charter flights from New York, Toronto, and Montréal. The DEVOUR! Flight and Stay itinerary includes four (4) Labrador Rooms with full board accommodation, all meals: daybreak tray, breakfast, lunch, and supper, (excluding alcohol), a land-based excursion, attendance at two nights of DEVOUR! The Food Film Fest screenings and events, and all gratuities. Departure and return dates: Friday, November 2 – Sunday, November 4, 2018. Per person rates for flight and a two-night stay-From New York: $4075 USD. From Toronto: $4730 CDN.From Montréal: $3675 CDN.
Must have 8 persons to fly.