Here’s info on Oceania Labour Day sale that’s still on. Upgrade Sale from 9/2 – 9/7.
See the attached pdf for the list. have a list of 20 sailings with some special offers. So, if you’re looking for an ocean going cruise over the next year or two, and you’re a fan of Oceania, keep an eye out. (And let me know if you have an interest in a specific destination. I can vet offers for you!)
This is an upgrade sale. Here’s why you should consider this:
- Upgrade Sales are few and far between and they offer tremendous value for an Oceania Cruise
- These sales are always very appealing to all cruisers, but especially first time Oceania Guests as it gives them a chance to move up to Oceania at great value!
- Many guests really want to move to a smaller ship
- The selected itineraries are on the newly released Regatta and Nautica sailings from Feb – July 2022. Nautica will come back to sea fresh from her re-Inspiration newly refurbished!! It has been hard to find space on 2022 cruses so these sailings offer an opportunity for those who are ready to sail in the first half of 2022.
- Tahiti is always so popular and such a beautiful destination for February!
- Europe in the springtime on Nautica, what could be better?
- Are you and I working on a prior Oceania cruise with FCC? No worries – you might want to consider using you Future Cruise Credits for these cruises too since all FCCs expire at the end of 2022